Friday, October 22, 2010

Deepika Padukone Imran Khan Together for Break Ke Baad Movie

Deepika Padukone will appear soon again after “Break Ke Baad” with Imran Khan for Director Homi Adajania’s yet untitled film.

He were in a dilemma for a long time about whom to cast opposite Imran in the quirky comedy. However, after watching Imran Deepika Chemistry in trailers of Director Kunal Kohli yet to be released film “Break Ke Baad”, they decided to once again cast the two actors together.

"Earlier, I'd say that my favourite film was 'Love Aaj Kal, but now, very soon, I think I'll have to change it to 'Break Ke Baad.' The film's really shaped up very well."

"It is an honour to present Yashji an award.I feel he is one of the greatest filmmakers of all time, and I have immense respect for him and his work."

No comments: