Thursday, October 21, 2010

Kangana Ranaut Knock Out Movie Role

"Well correction, I am not just a journalist; I am a crime journalist in the film who is reporting live on the action from a crime scene. It was quite edgy to be actually portraying such a character. In order to get tips on body language and the tone of reporting, I did actually watch the clippings of a few journalists reporting from crime sites."

"Yes, of course this is a film, which is primarily about interaction between Sanjay and Irfan. Still, there is a lot happening on ground too and this is where I come into the scene, literally so, by reporting all that is happening live in front of me. You know, the fact is that Knock Out is actually a very different film. A fast paced action thriller is a first for me too. Moreover, since the entire story takes place in just two hours, it further goes on to add to the fun."

"It was an amazing experience to be working with them. They are both great actors and have so much experience, it's a privilege to work with them.”

"I'd like to meet every journalist, who has interviewed me and ask them questions about their personal lives and deepest secrets.”

No comments: