Saturday, October 23, 2010

Priyanka Chopra Hrithik Roshan Together for Agneepath Remake Movie

Priyanka Chopra will play lead role with Hrithik Roshan in Agneepath Remake which is directed by Karan Johar.

Karan Johar said that, ‘When my father (late Yash Johar) produced ‘Agneepath’, he left everything to his director Mukul Anand and kept completely away from the project. I’m carrying on the family tradition.’ The casting for the ‘Agneepath’ remake was decided by the director Siddharth Malhotra. He decided on Hrithik Roshan and Priyanka Chopra. Why Hrithik and not Abhishek? I think Siddharth has his own ideas on how to present the character. I think the protagonist in the new ‘Agneepath’ would be very different from how he was in the original.’

Piggy Chops said that, "I always feel great when my parents join me, particularly during festivals. I know it is a bit boring for them as get stuck in a hotel while I am busy shooting all day."

No comments: