Monday, March 14, 2011

Priyanka Chopra Two States Movie 2011

Shahrukh Khan and Director Vishal Bhardwaj have confirmed their collaboration on ''Two States'', an adaptation of the semi-autobiographical novel of the same name by Chetan Bhagat.

"I never considered Priyanka Chopra for ''Two States''. The character is a Tamil Brahmin girl and she is a Punjabi. As far as success and failure are concerned I don't think it has anything to do with people's craft and Priyanka is a fabulous actress."

“I was not expecting the harsh reviews that ''Saat Khoon Maaf'' received from critics.”

"It was dark humor. And according to me all cinema is a mix of fable and reality. I thought I had made a feminist film but not many understood it that way."

"I do not care much for reviews, but I did not expect such harsh reactions, not from the public but in general. But when anything new comes, there are bound to be such reactions."

"I am going to take a break though I don’t really know what I am going to do while at it."

No comments: