Saturday, March 12, 2011

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Bollywood Awards 2011

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is a Kannadian, was born in Mangalore, Karnataka and is one of the most successful women of India. If we talk about her Bollywood Career, she popular in India as well as outside India and has acted in more than 40 films, including some Hollywood projects.

So, at 11th March 2011, The Second Vishwa Kannada Sammelan was heald in Belgaum which was three days ceremony. At this event, The Karnataka CM B. S. Yeddyurappa honored she with Awards for her contributions in the field of art and culture.

‘Mumbai is always like my in law’s home and Karnataka is my mother’s place’. I am not going to pose with unknown facts. I am not seeing Kannada films at all and my birth place Mangalore I have acquaintance. I am definitely taking part in the Vishwa Kannada Sammelana and the invitation has come to me from Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yediyurappaji.

No comments: