Saturday, February 19, 2011

Katrina Kaif Personal Life Talks about have babies before Age 33

In the latest issue of a popular men’s magazine, Katrina Kaif flaunts her curves on the cover page and opens up about her personal life as she speaks about her nomadic childhood amongst other saucy details.

“I think by the time I`m around 33, I should be having kids. But you can`t plan it. I do want to get married, but do I want to have a child grow up without a father? No. I think you need more security”

"I have a lot of feelings of being lost and shy and isolated. I felt alien. It makes you feel unsettled in your mind. You crave somewhere to settle."

She will now be seen posing for the Uni-ball pen commercials, as has been recently signed on to be the brand ambassador of the corporation.

No comments: