Sunday, February 20, 2011

Deepika Padukone Item Number Song Girl 2011

Deepika Padukone is all set for her hot item number song in Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2011 name Dum Maaro Dum. She was approached to do a dancing number which is a modern-day version of the hit and hippy Dum Maro Dum song starring Zeenat Aman. Since the original is an all-time hit, the remixed version ought to be better.

She will be next seen in Cocktail, opposite her Love Aaj Kal co-star Saif Ali Khan. Its not only reunites both after their 2009 hit, but is also the second directorial venture Homi Adajania. It will be shot in London, Spain and Delhi.

"I always think before I speak. I'm not the sort who will just say anything that comes to my mind."

"I'm a very emotional and sensitive person. But I'm also very strong and know my mind well. I am a complete romantic. In fact, for me the films to watch and even act in are romcoms."

No comments: