Friday, November 12, 2010

Bipasha Basu Wants to do Action Movie

She wants to do action roles. Ironic, as in her upcoming film Aakrosh, she is playing the most subtle role ever played by her.

"I want to do action. I think I am too fit at this point in time and that is a zone that I have not tapped fully and in India we don't have too many films where the woman gets to do action. Hopefully, somewhere I see that I will be able to realize something that I want very soon. So I'm just crossing my fingers. I feel girls should be (physically) strong, it's very important. I have a boyfriend who is very strong; so I should match at least 30 percent of his strength."

“My focus at the moment is to see Bipasha married. I definitely know it is nowhere on the scene and there is a long way to go but the day she gets married, I want to dress her up for her big day. She is the woman whom I would want to dress up.”

No comments: