Friday, November 12, 2010

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Parents in Lows are Icons for her

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan (Amitabhsirji, Jayaji) who are two of Bollywood Bachchan Parents in LowsBiggest stars, Icons for her.

“I live with them. They’re a really warm and accommodating couple. They dote on me and I respect them as much as my parents. It’s one of their finest performances. They look great together, always. I’ve so much to learn from their 37 years of marriage. It takes a lot from both the partners to ensure that the marriage survives the tests of time.”

“Thanks to Vipul (producer-director Vipul Shah) I thoroughly enjoyed playing Mala. She’s in-your-face, chirpy and vibrant. I’ve never played such a character before. I was so kicked about reliving an era in which my parents-in-law started working together. I’m really satisfied with the outcome.”

No comments: