Monday, October 11, 2010

Priyanka Chopra Family Time 2012

Priyanka Chopra is so busy with her projects that she is longing to spend some quality time with her dear parents.

"No-one can foresee these things. Ranbir and I had to give up the time we had set aside for our families for added promotion. It`s all part of the game. But yes, I do regret that lost that precious time with my parents that I had planned well in advance. But I don`t think I`d want it any other way. My folks are happy to see me busy."

"What to do? I can`t act like this chui-mui (fragile person) who cracks under pressure. Nobody forces me to do any of these physically and emotionally exhausting jobs. I enjoy them. I need to keep pushing myself further with every role. And my parents would just have to understand."

No comments: