Saturday, October 9, 2010

Deepika Padukone Amar Prem Remake Movie 2012

Deepika Padukone is more than looking forward to playing Sharmila Tagore's role in remakes Shakti Samanta's 1971 classic Amar Prem.

"I think it's a great compliment. I'd love to do a film like Amar Prem. I want to do a classic Hindi-film heroine's part. That's my true calling. I'm really looking forward to it. We had our dimples in common, and that broke the ice. She's one of the most elegant ladies I've come across."

"We all know how true such rumours are. I'm very uncomfortable about talking it. Let the press write and say what it has to. I'm not saying anything."

"Let me put it this way. If someone decides to lose that much weight, the will power has to come from within, and not from someone else. Beyond that I wouldn't know why he lost so much weight...I never had to lose so much weight."

No comments: