Saturday, November 12, 2011

Shilpa Shetty Bollywood Industry Career Talks after Pregnancy


36 years old Shilpa Shetty has been forced to take a break from the film industry due to the lack of interesting roles available to her and her marriage and her business ventures are now a priority.

"No earth-shattering roles were being offered to me. There was nothing. Whatever little work was coming my way, I had already done those things. I didn't want to repeat myself. I want to do parts that will justify me as an actor."

"So, I have taken this deliberate break for two years before I start acting again. I had reason to do that because I got married and responsibilities and priorities all changed for me overnight. I'm still a full-time businesswoman and it's very difficult to do everything together."

“I'm very content in my life and I'm very busy with my business and my husband, so I don't really feel like I'm losing out on it.”

"I am learning a lot from my husband on the business front. You have to update yourself. You can't restrict your knowledge to films. My goal is to achieve personal happiness."

"I'd love to act but not for the next two years at least."

“The new season of Bigg Boss is hilarious! Even though I don’t watch it regularly, I catch a glimpse whenever I am free. This season is truly entertaining.”

“It’s a tough question to answer! Few people seem nice at the start, but they might change over time. I don’t know who will be the most popular in the long run. Nevertheless, from whatever I have seen, I must say that there was something nice about Raageshwari Loomba and Shakti Kapoor. But they are out of the house already. That’s the biggest twist here... you can never predict”

Her Business Ventures – Spa in Goa, an Indian Premier League team (Rajasthan Royals) and her own yoga DVDs, and has now launched a discounted real estate website.

No comments: