Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Genelia D' Souza likes John Abraham Body Packs



 “I am excited. I am hoping that the movie is seen by a lot of people. I believe that the film has all the elements of a commercial film and yet at the same time, it has all the elements of being real.” 

“Yes, I saw it six years ago. I fell in love with it when I saw it for the first time. I always wanted to be part of a role like this and I am thrilled that finally I am getting to do it.”

"I seem to own the spot of the college girl in Bollywood. Down south I have been given strong issue based roles. But here I don't get one."

"Maya (her character) is extremely sweet, cute but she is also very mature. She is kind of a social activist. She knows what she is talking about. She has a clear thought process."

"I am a girl, I have a family and I also want to get married. I am bothered by rumors about me. It not only affects me but also my family. We actors have a life, we have a heart and we are lonely and they should get that straight before doing cheap publicity stunts. It is sad."

"John and I are friends, so it was very comfortable working with him. I have previously shot commercials with him, so that helped while shooting. John and me have similar backgrounds. We both have catholic background, we both grew up in Bandra, and we both faced similar struggles in our career."

No comments: