Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sonakshi Sinha Fashion Lifestyle Talks 2011


Below given Bollywood Actress Sonakshi Sinha Fashion Style talks,

(1) Being a fashion school graduate, I am deeply interested in the kind of range Provogue has decided to do this Fall/Winter. I wanted to go one step further instead of just being the face of the brand. The management was thrilled with my inclination, which only encouraged me further. Before we knew it, I was working with the team to help design the new line.

(2) Comfort is of utmost importance to me. And I also believe that simplicity has its own charm. Keeping these two factors in mind, along with the seasonal trends, we've kept the collection simple yet appealing, playing around mostly with textures and prints.

(3) I'm going to stock up on lots of leggings and jackets.

(4) A nice denim or faux leather jacket, along with some spunky cardigans and shrugs to throw on.

(5) Be comfortable, be you. What's most important is to understand what suits your body type and personality. Stick to that and you can't go wrong!

No comments: