Saturday, September 10, 2011

Priyanka Chopra Singing Hobby Secrets

Priyanka Chopra can sing.

She is one of the big Lady Gaga fans and as per Latest Bollywood Interview, she said that, “it'll be a dream come true to have Gaga sing on her album. Here are some excerpts from a free-wheeling chat about music and all things melodic.”

"I believe I can balance both careers. I guess I'm greedy... I want both and it helps that I'm a workaholic! I've scheduled my life in such a way that I'm able to give my undivided attention to both. I've always been good at multitasking, and I'm enjoying the challenge of bringing great characters to life in the movies. At the same time, I'm uncovering this whole new side in my life. It's hectic and I don't have time off from work, but I wouldn't want it any other way. It's pretty darn perfect, if you ask me!"

No comments: