Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Shammi Kapoor Death 2011

Director Producer Subhash Ghai and this legendary Actor Shammi Kapoor both worked together for 1982 Bollywood Hit Movie “Vidhaata”.

“He was a representative of the youth and was looking forward to his Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2011 - Rockstar with grand-nephew Ranbir Kapoor.”

"I was to release a documentary with him at my institute. But I did not expect that he will leave us like this. More than the industry's loss, this is my personal loss. I was very close to him."

"Even at the age of 79, he was a representative of the youth. His spirit was so young and youthful. He was an inspiration to the new generation."

"He even told me about shooting with his grand-nephew Ranbir for his upcoming film Rockstar. He had shot sometime back. He was very excited and was looking forward to the movie."

No comments: