Friday, August 26, 2011

Kangana Ranaut becomes more disciplined and organized now

Kangana Ranaut started her Bollywood Career at the age of 17.

She has helped her realize the importance of being disciplined.

“I have definitely changed a lot. I mean from a reckless teenager, I have become a very very well organized and disciplined person.”

“Moreover, when you are working, and for the fact that young people like me who have started at 17, they cannot afford to be themselves. You have to really change with the time”

“I am nobody to be judgmental, what matters more to me is what is the industry’s perception about me, what do they think of me.”

“It was great working in a different genre. Although it is said that it is difficult to make people laugh, everything is tough. You have to really develop your skills, you are not born with dancing skills, comedy or serious acting, you have to make an effort to learn it.”

No comments: