Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Katrina Kaif Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara Movie 2011

26 years old Katrina Kaif co-star Farhan Akhtar in Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara movie is giving her singing lessons.

With the help of him she can sing now and the credit goes to him.

"Farhan is giving me singing classes and I feel this is the best part of him. He taught me to sing in rhythm during the shoot. He's also a best driver with lots of patience in him."

"They all have become friends for life and I am planning to celebrate my birthday on July 16 (just a day after the release) with them"

"I am praying and hoping that the film is received by the audiences very well."

"I think I can expect a surprise party from my producer and Farhan has already sorted out his gifts for me and I am happy with it. Abhay's and Hrithik's gifts need to be sorted out."

No comments: