Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Amrita Rao Interviews Hobbies Secrest 2011

You and I both know that 29 years old Amrita Rao is one of the Bollywood actresses; she doesn’t get to wear heavy jewellery because her profession doesn’t allow her to.

But she says that she loves wearing the “heavy stuff” whenever an occasion allows her to do so.

At 25th February Friday, she wowed in a one shoulder tie-dyed gown and gold jewelry at a presser to announce her as Agni CZ Gold Jewels brand ambassador. She had accented her honey colored eyes with red eye shadow and thick eyeliner on lids. Pink lipstick and wavy shoulder draping tresses added to her mesmerizing looks.

“The kind of a profession that I am in, I don’t get to wear the kind of heavy jewelery that you’d probably see me wearing in commercials. But I am always on the lookout for an occasion to flaunt gold jewelery. I love receiving gold jewelery as gifts too.”

“Ah! I can only tell you that I haven’t asked for anything. But as I said, I like receiving gifts. I will be glad if they send me some but that is not a part of my professional fees.”

“Since my childhood I have been very fond of jewelery. Now as a grownup I am getting an opportunity to endorse a jewelery brand, the journey from school to today is amazing.”

No comments: