Thursday, February 10, 2011

Priyanka Chopra consider herself no.1 Bollywood Actress

Priyanka Chopra does not believe in being voted as the best actress. She does not even appreciate the concept of surveys and polls. Her latest and much awaited Bollywood Hindi Movie 2011 name ‘Saat Khoon Maaf’ has transformed her career so beautifully that she has been receiving complements for her performance even before the release of the film.

"From my first film to ‘Saat Khoon Maaf’, I consider myself the No. 1 actress. I don’t believe in poll results and surveys. For me, I am the No. 1. Yes of course they do. You feel good when someone says something good about you, your work. But at the same time, I know what I am. I know my work and I know where I stand."

“I can’t be objective about my films. For me, it is the film! It is perfect.”

No comments: