Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bipasha Basu couldn’t tie her shoe laces

She wrote that, “I need to learn to tie shoe laces ASAP! Embarrassed that I can’t! No patience.. grrrrr! Promise I am not spoilt! Will learn soon.” As she couldn’t tie her shoe laces and posted a picture of two girls tying her laces.

“Abt d pix,D pair of boots were a diff pair so my sis and my friend were helping me n I thought it looked damn funny n took d pix as a joke!”

"I'm not embarrassed about the picture at all, as it was funny to me and still is."

"A pix put for fun got picked up by people as 'child labor' is absolutely unbelievable. Just so that all get it right: neither of the two are children! About the picture, the pair of boots were a different pair so my sister and my friend were helping me and I thought it looked damn funny and took the picture as joke."

"Well the people helping me in the picture are my friend and my sister, Who I help often with the same! So am sorry if it hurt anyone's sentiments!

“I wish that the ones who created such a furor n reacted immensely, actually do something worthy against child labour.”

No comments: