Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Amrita Rao Back to Onscreen with Director Sooraj Barjatya

Amrita Rao is coming back to the screen with a Director Sooraj Barjatya Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2011.

Recently, she soaked in some college life as she visited a leading engineering college and attended one of their festivals.

At the end of the event, a mechanical engineering student walked up to her and presented a custom made handy fan, specially designed just for her to profess his love to her.

“Of course, I’d love to be in love someday, but it’s not something that you can go hunting for either. So, the wait for my Prince Charming continues.”

“I plan to celebrate it with a bunch of very close friends.”

“We might have picked one day in the calendar to celebrate love... but I choose everyday!” smiles Rao, as she shares her love mantra. “I think our generation believes in making things happen and not in waiting for a day or a reason for things to happen.”

No comments: