Friday, January 21, 2011

Kareena Kapoor Fitness Secrets 2011

Lolo – Bollywood Bebo Sister, still not understand, let’s talk in detail,

Kareena Kapoor Sister Karishma Kapoor, is busy running after her children and has no complaints against life, feels tired answering queries about her plans of making a Bollywood comeback.

At 20th January Thursday, event was about launch of Modicare's premium skin care product Essensual 20.

"To be frank, I am under so much pressure because every time I get to meet you (media), I have to answer this question - When I am doing a film? I am here only and the day I decide to do a movie, everyone will get to know about it."

"You people feel I am completely off media, but I am very busy with my children and I do a lot of promotional events, even I have done few things on small screen as well, so I am very much here and active."

No comments: