Saturday, January 29, 2011

Katrina Kaif Ranbir Kapor together again 2011

Katrina Kaif got some quality time with Ranbir Kapoor after his shoot of Director Imtiaz Ali Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2011 name “Rockstar”. They both were found enjoying their ride in RK's red-colored two seater Audi R8.

Both have pretended as if they both are not on talking terms with each other but all that doesn't seem true after spotting both of them enjoying in his two seater Audi A8.

26 years old she now wants veteran lyricist Gulzar to pen poems for her.

"Nobody has ever written a poem for me. But if actually someone writes a poem for me, I think that will be very romantic." "I want Gulzar saab to write poems for me."

"Even though love is known to entail pain, disappointment, disillusionment, still I don't want to be pessimistic about love. I would rather want to have a positive approach to love. I believe that there can be a happy ending, because love is the most beautiful thing in the world."

No comments: