Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bipasha Basu James Franco Brad Pitt Together in Australia

(1) Bipash Basu is fan of both James Franco and Brad Pitt.

"2night I wnt 2 watch 127! James Franco is replacing Brad Pitt in my life! Tremendous actor n truly a gorgeous man! My dream is 2 meet him (sic)."

(2) Currently she is also busy with Director Abbas Mastan Upcoming Movies 2011 name 'Players' and she's got a surprise favorite co-star on the sets in Wellington, New Zealand.

Players Movie Cast - Abhishek Bachchan, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Sikander Kher, Omi Vaidya
"Me with Sikander n my fav costar on this set Omi. Me n my fav directors bcoz of them I am who I am today! ABBAS MUSTAN HUSSAIN BHAI."

(3) Her Thoughts for 26th January Republic Day: -

“A nation rich in cultures, languages, customs, cuisines and arts. Happy Republic Day! Jai Hind! This Republic Day let’s pledge to remember that variety is what makes India so wonderful. We should embrace and accept these differences!”

And now, we heard that she would endorse. Sources said that the brand as the brand ambassador of their product 'LivLite Pure Ghee'.

The official announcement of the same is awaited.

No comments: