Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bipasha Basu Maxim Magazine Photoshoot 2011

At starting of New Year 2011, Bipasha Basu was going twice for Maxim Magazine January Issue Cover Page and Photographer Dabboo Ratnani 2011 Calendar.

Recently, Mandira Bedi had gone for Vogue Magazine.

She posted one of those pictures on Most Popular Micro Blogging Twitter. 

'Dabboo ratnani's calendar pix 2011! 8 yrs I hve shot for it! His temperament n wrk bth, EXCELLENT!'

Sonakshi Sinha - 'My shot from @dabbooratnani's calendar! I'm impressed, with him. And myself ;)'

7th January was her Birthday and she is not going to be content celebrating her birthday just for a day, and plans to continue celebrations for the entire week.

“Like any other birthday, I waited for my share of birthday surprises! And this time, I’m celebrating it for a week. It’s just going to be fun and doing mad things!”

“I am going to eat, dance and be merry! And I might go off to Goa for two days!”

“Tomorrow I will eat fried rice, biryani and prawn curry rice! All of it! Greedy me!”

“I am celebrating my sweet 16th birthday! He he he! I Love my birthday! I get super happy in January! My birthday month! I love getting wished and love gifts! So wish me! Oh yes, and it’s my rice eating day also as I eat rice once a year!”

No comments: