Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Katrina Kaif dying to win a Filmfare Award

26 years old Katrina Kaif has still not won a Filmfare award and is "dying" to get her hands on the 'Black Lady'.

"I haven't won a Filmfare award till now and I am dying to win one. But I can never be a judge for myself whether I should get a Filmfare related stories award as it's for the audience to decide."

"Look at the type of films being made nowadays. It’s really commendable. Films like No One Killed Jessica is a classic example of this. I am amazed everyone is so excited about it including me."

At 19th December 2010, event was “Mumbai Police Umang 2011” which was annual charity event is a tribute from Celebrities to the Mumbai Police Force, she made us drool in a pink spaghetti strap gown at Andheri Sports Complex in Mumbai.

No comments: