Thursday, December 30, 2010

Katrina Kaif Beauty Secrets 2011

As per Latest Katrina Kaif Interviews with Times of India News Paper about her Beauty Secrets, she said that, "I'm not one of those naturally stylish people. I'm basic, and I don't honestly believe that all that adds to your attraction. Yes, you may turn more heads when you walk in through the door, but in the long run, it is what you inherently are that is gonna speak for itself."

"And the other reason why it will never be part of me is because while growing up, I never felt attractive at all. I never got any attention in school. I don't know why. When I tell that to people here, they find it so unbelievable, but I just didn't. I came here when I was 18, so before that, 17, 16, 15, the normal years when girls in college are having fun, not that I was trying to be a goody-goody girl, boys were just not interested in me. I was not that 'popular, beautiful girl' in school."

“Salman and I have known each other for a while now and I know when he is pulling my leg and when he is serious about things. On the sets of Bigg Boss 4, this was all done in good humor.”

“Yes that is true and trust me while shooting for it I was supremely nervous. I had told Farah whether we can use a dupatta. But she told me to give it a shot and if I am still not comfortable then I can use the dupatta. It turned out pretty well. So much so that my brother who is not at all interested in movies welcomed me at the London airport singing Sheila Ki Jawani.”

No comments: