Friday, December 3, 2010

Kareena Kapoor is not Mrs. Khan yet

Might you still not know, but Kareena Kapoor Upcoming Hindi Movies are like Ra.One with Shahrukh Khan, Body Guard with Salman Khan, with Agent VinodSaif Ali Khan, and Short Term Shaadi with Imran Khan.

“I’ve always been open about my relationship status. Not that I believe in shouting from the rooftops either, but it’s definitely something I wouldn’t hide. I’m very proud of my relationship with Saif, but I’m not ‘Mrs Khan’ yet!”

“Marriage is definitely on my mind and it’s something that Saif and I discuss often. We aren’t ready to give in to the temptation yet! Marriage too will happen, then kids too, but there’s still time for all that.”

“I love watching movies and I have more than one to recommend. I think every film lover should watch three of my Grandfather Raj Kapoor Latest Hit Movies which are my ultimate favorites. Actually I love all his movies but I feel that these three – Awaara, Sangam and Bobby – are his best. They all belong to different eras and tell totally different stories.”

No comments: