Thursday, November 18, 2010

Vidya Balan Rani Mukherjee Together First time for No One Killed Jessica Movie

Vidya Balan has no hard feelings against anyone, not even her co-star Rani Mukherjee in her Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2010 name “No One Killed Jessica”.

"That's completely untrue. Do you see any sign of exhaustion in me? By god's grace, I'm an optimist. Sometimes one feels a little exhausted, but that's fine."

"Not really. The case is very fresh in public memory. Everyone's pretty much aware of it. The film is the director's representation of what happened. It's an entertaining dramatic thriller about a case we all know of."

"It was fantastic working with Rani Mukherjee. We had a great time on the sets."

"I know Malayali women are supposed to look voluptuous, but I didn't gain weight for this. I'm completely thrilled, excited and ecstatic and will let my hair down and have fun. There's a bit of belly dancing, Mohiniattam and even sword fighting in the song. It's completely different from what I have done so far. But I'd call it a special appearance more than an item number."

"I love the saree, especially the Kanjeevaram. It makes me feel and sensuous. But I wear jeans with long shirts all the time. Even while promoting Paa, I wore casuals. No. I look at each day as a new day and a new beginning."

No comments: