Sunday, November 7, 2010

Katrina Kaif Fans caught glimpse of her in Patiala

Katrina Kaif was recently in Patiala and there were many fans of her who lined up outside her hotel to catch a glimpse of her. She has been shooting for the Director Ali Abbas Zafar Mere Brother Ki Dulhan in Patiala, many Punjabi boys gave been lining up outside the non-luxury hotel Iqbal Inn, where she is staying.

"This is actually fun as long as shooting is going on as planned mentioning the fact that most of the fans are actually harmless so there is very little danger.It's fun as long as the shooting doesn't get disrupted or I am not intruded upon. These are harmless fans... at least most of them are.They keep an eye on me and especially on the people who show up at the shoot and the hotel."

"All I can say about my role is this girl is quite a number. The closest I came to playing something so challenging was in Namaste London and that was a cakewalk compared with this. The girl in Ali's film is... something else. I have to go completely outside myself to play her. Whom am I observing to play the role? I am not telling."

No comments: