Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Kareena Kapoor Saif Ali Khan Marriage 2012

Kareena Kapoor talks about getting married to her Boyfriend Saif Ali Khan in Year 2012.

“Of course, I talk to Saif and my family. Saif is extremely supporting and he jokes that marriage is a taboo in our film industry. Surely, there are norms that we can break but the fact is that the film fraternity considers a married actress a taboo. Saif is so busy with his production and his films, so a wedding will happen but after a year maybe.”

“Yes, probably the year when the world is supposed to end. But yes, I won't deny the fact that I think about it.”

“I am a professional actor and that's my profession. If I have a great role, I will consider. Of course I won't say that it will be easy. I would be lying that it's easy and uncomplicated, it is complicated but I would love to work with him. He is a lovely actor and I want to see him up there. I think he was spectacular in Kaminey.”

“I think Abhishek is one of the warmest people that I have ever met and we speak when we meet socially. I want him to be happy. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has been very sweet to me and even said some nice things about me on Karan's show. I think we have grown above what has happened and our families have also grown above that. I just wish him well.”

No comments: