Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Kareena Kapoor Rani Mukherjee Together First Time in Aamir Khan Next Movie

Rani Mukherjee Kareena Kapoor will reportedly co-star with Aamir Khan in Bollywood Upcoming Next Suspense Movie which is directed by Reema Kagti and will be co-produced by Aamir Khan Productions and Excel Entertainment owned by Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani.

“With the kind of experience that I come within the industry, I guess I am intelligent enough to tell which of my films will work at the box office and which ones won’t. Once I have seen the film, I can well predict their fate.”

“It was never expected to be a blockbuster to begin with. The film didn’t quite belong to the genre that would have attracted a wider audience. Every film comes with its own kundli and We Are Family had its own. I knew that, and so did Karan (Johar), hence it was made within a certain budget. I am not the kind of actor who lives in an ivory tower. I am pretty clued in to reality.”

“No way, I have no intention of turning producer. That’s like getting into a different world altogether and I am certainly not one for that. I am here just to act. Pehle woh toh kar loon!”

No comments: