Monday, November 22, 2010

Kangana Ranaut Item Number Songs 2012 in No Problem Movie

Kangana Ranaut and Sushmita Sen likely to appear in item number of Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2010 name “No Problem”

“I think being an actor is in itself a very privileged job. Actors deal with passion, love, hatred, happiness, sadness and those endless emotions people come across. We pick it up from our own life and put it in front of the camera. So it is a very beautiful experience all together. I love everything about it.”

I love South India in general. I have done a couple of films here. I got to know a lot of people because of that. I am in Bangalore after a year. I love the food and I like the Jasmine flowers that you find here. The traditions and culture of the city is very different and wonderful. For me it is very different since I come from North India. I did not even know what South Indian food was before coming here.

No comments: