Saturday, October 30, 2010

Katrina Kaif Main Krishna Hoon Movie Role of Radha

Katrina Kaif is all set to portray a role of Radha in Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2011 name “Main Krishna Hoon”, based on the life of Hindu deity, Lord Krishna.

It still in pre-production stages, is being directed by Rajiv S Ruia, who had previously made film like ‘My Friend Ganesha'.

“Let it be a secret. But yes, I am doing this film on the life of Lord Krishna because my hairstylist Promila Hunter is producing the film. When she asked me if I would make an appearance I didn’t even ask her what my role was. Only later did I get to know that it is a film on the life of Lord Krishna.”

“It always helps to know about areas of culture that you haven’t visited. A role could just be an excuse to brush up your knowledge of life outside the entertainment industry.”

No comments: